Thursday, August 22, 2013

You sound like you're from London!

Hello mates!
This is me seeing the sights in London.



Buckingham Palace!





London Tourism - definitely different than what I was used to in Madrid





Entrance to St. James Park

Just a nice little stroll...


View from the steps of the National Gallery

Mind the Gap!

And here he is - Big Ben!

Houses of Parliament

View from Across the Thames.


Hi!


Westminster Abbey - where Will and Kate got married (Yes, I am obsessed with them!)

St. James Cathedral - where Princess Di got married! (Yes, I love the Royal Family)


The Shard - the tallest building in Europe

London's Tower Bridge









And of course I found myself a cute little coffee shop overlooking the streets of London! I was a happy girl. 

And I ended my last night in London with watching a musical.



The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment