Friday, August 2, 2013

Exploring Madrid...


...and all of its treasures.











Parque de Buen Retiro - my favorite place in Madrid.






La Fugitiva - Bookstore in Lavapiés, my favorite barrio in Madrid.

Terral Crepes, Lavapiés (right across the street from the bookstore)

Me and Sonya are always on the hunt for Asian food in Madrid! Finally found a good Thai restaurant - near Plaza de España. 

Menu del Días are always the best choice. What am I going to do without them back in the US?!



(this = crack to me in Spain. for some reason it tastes better here than in the States.)



Quick photoshoot in Plaza de España!


Wall Garden at the Caixa Forum - it has a ton of different plant species living vertically on this wall.



(Sonya is super sketch and sneaked these from the Dalí exhibit)


my favorite window in town.

afternoon pick me up...

What my day consisted of: Reina Sofía; Dalí exhibit, Caixa exhibits; Georges Méliés cinematography and "Seduced by art". And finally the discovery of the best coffee in town that shares my guilty obsession with window seats.

I am a happy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment